Kusho ukuthini uma i-Airbnb ivala i-akhawunti yami yoMbungazi?
After your Host account for a stay is closed, this means that you’re permanently unable to host your home or any other space on Airbnb.
You’ll still be able to travel on Airbnb as a guest or host an experience, and you’ll always be able to access your reservation and transaction history. If you travel on Airbnb or host an experience, other Hosts and guests won't know that we closed your Host account.
Why we closed your Host account
We depend on our Hosts to consistently meet our hospitality standards and rely on our guests to let us know when something isn’t as expected. That’s why we reviewed your ratings and reviews before deciding to close your account. In general, we decide to close an account if the Host:
- Has had their listings repeatedly suspended
- Has overall ratings that are below 99% of all other ratings on Airbnb
- Has violated of our Terms of Service
What happens to existing reservations
You can still host guests that are scheduled to arrive within 7 days of your Host account being closed. For reservations scheduled past those 7 days, we’ll find another place for those guests to stay and cancel the reservations they made with you. If we cancel the reservation, you won’t be compensated for it.
Appealing the decision
Hosts may appeal decisions by contacting customer support. In reviewing appeals, we will consider any additional details the Host provides, such as new or corrected information, violations of our Reviews Policy, or other relevant circumstances related to the violation(s).
- IsivakashiYebo. Funda ukuthi kungani futhi kunini lapho i-Airbnb ingase ibeke umkhawulo, imise okwesikhashana, noma ivale i-akhawunti yakho.
- IsivakashiKumelwe ungene ku-akhawunti yakho ye-Airbnb ukuze ufunde noma uthumele imiyalezo. Ungachofoza noma uthephe emiyalezweni ukuze ufunde imiyale…