Ukuqoqwa kwentela yokuhlala nokuthunyelwa kwayo yi-Airbnb e-Arizona
State of Arizona
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in the State of Arizona will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax: 5.5% of the listing price including any cleaning fee for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue Transaction Privilege Tax website.
- County Excise Tax: The county excise tax rate varies by county. It is typically 0.28%-6.5% of the listing price including any cleaning fee for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue Transaction Privilege Tax website.
- Local Transient Occupancy Taxes: One or more of the following local transient occupancy taxes may apply: Transaction Privilege Tax, Transient Lodging Tax, Bed Tax, or Hotel-Motel Tax. The local transient occupancy tax rate varies by city. It is typically 1.5%-6.0% of the listing price including any cleaning fee for reservations 29 nights and shorter. Transaction Privilege Tax typically applies to all reservations, regardless of length of stay. For detailed information, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue Transaction Privilege Tax website.
For more information, please see the Arizona Department of Revenue Online Lodging Marketplace (OLM) Factsheet.
Find out more about how occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb works.
Note: Hosts located in these areas are responsible for assessing all other tax obligations, including state and city jurisdictions. Hosts with listings in these areas should also review their agreement with Airbnb under the Terms of Service and familiarize themselves with the Occupancy Tax provisions which allow us to collect and remit taxes on their behalf and explains how the process works. Under those provisions, hosts instruct and authorize Airbnb to collect and remit Occupancy Taxes on their behalf in jurisdictions where Airbnb decides to facilitate such collection. If a host believes applicable laws exempt the host from collecting a tax that Airbnb collects and remits on the host's behalf, the host has agreed that, by accepting the reservation, the host is waiving that exemption. If a host does not want to waive an exemption the host believes exists, the host should not accept the reservation.
- IsivakashiKungaba usizo ukufaka amagama aphelele ekubhukheni kwakho okuzosiza uma kwenzeka kudingeka uphrinte imininingwane yohambo lwakho lapho uding…
- IsivakashiKunezikhathi ezimbalwa lapho kungase kudingeke khona ukuba isivakashi se-Airbnb sikhokhe intela.
- IsivakashiKonke ukubhukha kuza ne-AirCover yezivakashi. Uma kunenkinga ebucayi nge-Airbnb yakho uMbungazi wakho angakwazi ukuyixazulula, sizokusiza ut…