Ngiyithola kanjani imbuyiselo uma ngikhululiwe kwintela yezihambeli e-France?
Certain guests staying in France may be exempt from the tourist tax or qualify for a reduced rate. This exemption may include guests who are:
- Under 18 years old
- Receiving emergency accommodation or temporarily relocated
- Occupying premises where the rent is below a minimum threshold
- A holder of a seasonal employment contract from the municipality
- Booking “mobility lease” accommodations in certain cities
- Booking long-term stays of more than 365 days
In order to find out if you qualify for a refund or a reduction, visit the tourist tax website of the municipality where you’re staying, or contact their tax office. The French government also provides a guide to tourist taxes, along with detailed information about the tourist tax, including a search to find location-specific info.
If you booked your stay on Airbnb in one of the locations in France where we automatically collect the tourist tax, and you determine that you're due a refund, you can request a refund directly from the municipality where the accommodation is located. Find out more about the automatic collection of tourist tax in France.
Important: In cities where Airbnb is rolling out registration (Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes, Lille, Nice, Strasbourg, and Marseille to start with, as of 2021), guests who have booked a "mobility lease" accommodation are automatically exempt from paying tourist tax. The mobility lease is a residential lease and not a tourist lease, so it’s not subject to the collection of tourist tax. In those cities, Hosts who have selected the mobility lease exemption from the mandatory registration flow don’t have anything to do. The tourist tax will simply not be applied to the listing(s) at stake.
Elsewhere in France, guests who have booked on Airbnb with a mobility lease will be charged tourist tax. They’ll be able to request a refund from the City Hall of the municipality in which they stayed. Guests will have to provide evidence that the mobility lease concluded, as well as the invoice confirming the payment of the tourist tax.
Everywhere in France, guests booking long-term stays of more than 365 days are also automatically exempted from paying tourist tax.
- IsivakashiUkubuyiselwa imali yokukhululwa enteleni yokuvakashaThola imininingwane mayelana nokubuyiselwa kwemali yentela yezivakashi emazweni athile.
- Ukuqoqwa kwentela yezokuvakasha nokuthunyelwa kwayo yi-Airbnb e-FranceNakhu okudingeka ukwazi mayelana nokuqoqwa kwentela yokuhlala nokuthunyelwa kwemali endaweni yangakini.
- Ngibuyiselwa kanjani imali uma ngingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi eSwitzerland?Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Switzerland zingase zingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.