Ngidinga ukuqedela ifomu le-Exchange4free elithunyelwe kubanikazi baseNingizimu Afrika?
South Africa has restrictions on bank transfers from abroad. In order for South African hosts to receive funds in their local currency (ZAR) without fees, account owners are required to complete an annual reporting form for the South African Reserve Bank. Our third-party payment processor, Payoneer, partners with a local company called Exchange4free for you to complete the required form.
At the beginning of the calendar year, or after your first payout to a new Payoneer Bank Transfer payout method, Exchange4Free will email you this annual reporting form. Once the form has been completed, Exchange4free will process your form and notify the South African Reserve Bank and Payoneer. If your payout is released before the form is completed Payoneer may not be able to process the payout and the funds will be returned to Airbnb.
We encourage you to complete the form as soon as possible in order to prevent any delays with your Airbnb payouts. The form is valid for one calendar year, so you’ll need to complete a new one each year.
If you have questions about the form, contact Payoneer or Exchange4Free directly:
- Payoneer: email@example.com or +1-646-666-4020
- Exchange4Free: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27-11-453-7818
Note: When contacting Payoneer, be sure to send the message from the email address used to register your payout method. If the message is sent from an unrecognized email, Payoneer might not be able to assist.
- BungazaUma indlela yokukhokhelwa eyayitholakala ngaphambilini ingasasekelwa, ngokuvamile kungenxa yoshintsho emithethweni noma iziqondiso zendawo e…
- BungazaUma ufaka indlela yokukhokhelwa engaphezu kweyodwa, ungacacisa ukuthi iyiphi ofuna ibe ezenzakalelayo.
- BungazaNgokuvamile ezinsukwini ezingaba ngu-7 noma ngaphansi zebhizinisi, isimo sendlela yakho yokukhokhelwa kufanele silungiswe sithi “Kulungile” …