Uma uMbungazi ecela imali eyengeziwe
Don’t worry: All pricing information is included when you book—but there are a few situations where you may owe more after paying:
- You change your reservation (ex: You add another guest)
- Your Host files an AirCover for Hosts request for damage that occurred during your Airbnb stay
- Your Host requires taxes be paid at check-in—this should be clearly stated in the listing prior to booking
- You booked a place, usually a hotel, that charges additional fees collected at check-in or within 48 hours of checkout—these must also be stated in the listing and your price breakdown prior to booking
When to dispute
If a Host tries to charge you for something that wasn’t stated in the listing, the price breakdown, or their message thread, you can dispute it in the Resolution Center.
How to pay
If you agree with the charge, always pay the Host through the Resolution Center, never directly. Be sure to keep all payment transactions on Airbnb—otherwise, we can’t help with issues related to off-site or cash payments.
- IsivakashiUkuqongelela amanani ngaphandle kwe-AirbnbNgokuvamile, ababungazi bangase bangaqongeleli izindleko noma izinkokhelo ezengeziwe ezingekho enkundleni ye-Airbnb ngaphandle uma begunyazw…
- BungazaUkuqongelela izimali ezengeziweUnganezela izindleko ezengeziwe zalokho okufakile uma ukubhalisele ukusebenzisa amathuluzi okubungaza ayiphrofeshinali.
- IsivakashiUkukhokha ngaphandle kwe-AirbnbUma uMbungazi we-Airbnb kusayithi ye-Airbnb ekucela ukuba ukhokhe ngaphandle kwesayithi noma kwenye inkampane, kubike lokho kithi.