Ukusesha izindawo zokuhlala
Cottages, cabins, and condos—oh my! You can easily narrow your search using travel dates and filters to find an available listing with the amenities you want. Read the listings for more detail and pinpoint them on the map to check if they’d be a good fit for your trip.
How to search
- When searching for a place to stay, click or tap Filters to view all available filters. Filters can help narrow search options. For example, the price range.
- Scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings in a specific location.
- Click or tap a listing to open it. Read the description, check the available amenities, review the house rules, and read reviews that other guests have left for the Host.
Note: If you want to plan for a trip more than one year in advance, you’ll need to search for dates on Airbnb.com (desktop and mobile)—not the Airbnb app.
Using the map
The map is a quick way to review the listings in relation to areas of interest. You can zoom in or move around the map to find additional listings that don’t appear at first.
Use wishlists to save places for later, or to share with your friends.
Keep in mind that many places to stay are unique, and different attributes may affect the nightly rate.
Is the listing flagged as a “Good Value” by Airbnb? This means that it’s a lower price compared to other homes for the dates you chose that are similar in location, ratings, and amenities.
Split stay booking
You can also split your time period between 2 different stays. Here’s how.
- IsivakashiAbabungazi ku-Airbnb banikeza izinhlobonhlobo zezindawo zokuhlala. Ungabhukha indawo ephelele, amakamelo, amagumbi asehhotela, namagumbi ahl…
- IsivakashiUngasesha ngendawo ezungezile, into edumile, nokunye ngokuthayipha esikhaleni esithi Indawo noma usebenzise ibalazwe.
- Izivakashi zingacela ukubhukha Okokuzithokozisa kwakho nganoma iluphi usuku noma isikhathi esingafakangwa ekhalendeni yakho. Zingathumela is…