Ukukhokhela uhambo lwakho ngenkampani
If you’re an interview candidate or contractor and you need to travel on behalf of a company that uses Airbnb for Work, they can give you temporary access to book work stays and charge them to the company.
Accepting temporary booking access
You’ll get an email invitation from the company and you can accept temporary booking access as follows:
- In the email invitation, if you accept Airbnb for Work’s Terms and Conditions, click Accept invite
- You’ll be taken to the Airbnb website, where you must log in or create an Airbnb account if you don’t have one already
- Search and select a place to stay within the recommended date and price guidelines, and any other guidelines the company provided
- During checkout, indicate you’re traveling for work when asked about the purpose of the trip
- Select how you want to pay for the booking—either with the company’s payment method, or with your own (your reservation details, but not your personal payment info, will be shared with the company that invited you, regardless of which payment method you use)
- Click Confirm and pay
When you complete your booking, your reservation details will be shared only with the company that invited you to book on Airbnb.
- Umlawuli wezokuvakashaAbaphathi be-Airbnb Yomsebenzi bangangena futhi baphrinte amarisidi ohambo oseluqediwe lwezivakashi zabo zebhizinisi kudeshibhodi.
- Nayi imininingwane yokuthi ungathola kuphi imibiko, ungafaka kanjani ama-invoyisi, nokuthi uhambo lungakhokhelwa kanjani inkampani.
- Umlawuli wezokuvakashaKudeshibhodi yakho ye-Airbnb Yomsebenzi, ungakhipha imibiko ebonisa inani lobusuku obubhukhwe yizihambi zebhizinisi, ingqikithi yenani elise…