Izivakashi zicela kanjani ukubhukha usuku olusha noma isikhathi sokokuzithokozisa kwami?
Guests can request to book your experience any date or time not listed on your calendar. They can send a request by contacting you from your experience page.
Once a guest sends you a request, you can review the reservation details and decide if you want to accept or deny their request. If you accept the reservation request, the guest will be prompted to complete the booking through a message in their inbox.
Confirming a reservation
To confirm a request:
- Click Review request to review the reservation details
- Choose Schedule to accept the request, or Decline
- Click View instance to review the accepted request details
How confirmed reservations work
Once you accept a guest’s new instance request, it’ll be scheduled on your calendar. It will be available for others to book, unless the request was for a private booking. If a guest sends you a request and you accept it, they'll still have to confirm and pay to complete their booking. If you decline a request, it won’t be scheduled on your calendar, and you can respond to the guest with a different time that works better for your schedule.
- IsivakashiThintana nombungazi ukuze ucele ukubhukha usuku noma isikhathi esingekho kukhalenda lakhe. Uzobuyekeza futhi amukele noma asenqabe isicelo s…
- IsivakashiSebenzisa izihlungi, amabalazwe okuphuma, futhi ufunde izincazelo zezindawo ukuze uthole lokho okufunayo okufuze kakhudlwana uhambo lwakho.
- IsivakashiUkuze wenze ushintsho ekubhukheni kwakho, iya emininingwaneni yakho yohambo.