Ukujoyina noma ukuzisusa njengoMsizi Wombungazi noma umsizi Wokokuzithokozisa kwe-Airbnb
Teamwork makes the Airbnb Experience work. You can come on board as a Co-Host or assistant, if the primary Host sends you an invitation.
How to join
Look for an email with an invitation link from the primary Host of the Airbnb Experience. You can join with your personal Airbnb account, or create one if you don't have an account yet.
Just fill in the required information and send it back for our team to review. As soon as you've been approved, you're good to go.
The primary Host sets each team member’s permissions and can change these at any time.
Removing yourself from the team
When you leave a team, you’ll still have your Airbnb account, but you won't be able to host or manage the Experience. If you were a Co-Host, you'll be removed from the Experience page. This is a permanent step, so you’ll need to be reinvited to the team and have your information reviewed by Airbnb again if you want to rejoin.
How to remove yourself
- On the Edit experience page under General settings, click Team
- Click your name and click the three dot menu ()
- Select Remove and click Confirm
You and the primary Host will receive a confirmation email.
- Thola lokho aBabungazi Abangabazisi nabasizi abangakwenza, indlela abangasiza ngayo ekwenzeni Okokuzithokozisa kwakho kushelele, nendlela yo…
- Umbungazi WokokuzithokozisaAmaNxusa angaBabungazi Abavelele ngaBabungazi Abavelele abasiza abantu emhlabeni wonke ukuze bathole izinzuzo zokubungaza.
- Umbungazi WokokuzithokozisaKubhaliselwa mahhala ukubungaza indawo yokuhlala noma okokuzithokozisa kwe-Airbnb, njengamakilasi, uhambo, noma imicimbi yomculo. Funda ngez…