Ngiyifunda kanjani imininingwane yami yokusebenza yokuhlala namanani?
For hosts using professional hosting tools, performance data for occupancy and rates is available to review in the Performance tab, under Occupancy and rates.
Reading performance data
In the Occupancy and rates section, you can review performance data across specific time frames and compare them to similar listings in the area. Learn more about how to track performance using filters and comparisons.
There are 4 sub-sections that will show you a number of different performance data points specific to your listings. Here’s what each of those data points mean:
Average occupancy rate is the number of nights booked divided by total nights available to be booked across all relevant listings.
Other metrics with the occupancy rate section are:
- Nights blocked: Nights blocked is the average number of nights you've blocked (manually or as a default) during the selected time frame. For individual listings, we show you the total number of nights you've blocked.
- Nights booked: Nights booked is the average number of nights booked during the selected time frame. For individual listings, we show you the total number of nights booked.
- Unbooked nights: Unbooked nights is the number of calendar nights, which includes blocked nights, that are unbooked for the selected time frame. For individual listings, we show you the total number of unbooked nights.
- Check-ins: Check-ins is the average number of check-ins occurring during the selected time period. For individual listings, we show you the total number of check-ins.
Overall cancellation rate is the percentage of total confirmed reservations that were canceled by you or your guests.
Length of stay
This is the average number of nights guests stay per booking.
We calculate the average nightly rate by dividing total nightly revenue by the number of booked listing nights.
Access to the performance tab
If your performance dashboard doesn’t show the Performance tab, you’ll need to opt in to professional hosting tools.
- BungazaUngasebenzisa amathuluzi ethu okubungaza njengephrofeshinali ukuze ulandelele ukuthi kungaki ukuphawula kwezinkanyezi ezingu-5 okutholile ez…