Ukusetha ukuqinisekiswa kwe-ID kokubhukha
Hosts can require guests to have Verified ID before they book a listing.
Setting reservation requirements
- Go to the Reservation Requirements page
- Tick the box next to Require guests to go through verification
- Select Save Reservation Requirements
From 16 November 2022, you’ll need to verify your identity to book stays in: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the US (including Puerto Rico).
About Verified ID
Guests and Hosts can always verify their identity in their Airbnb account settings. Learn more about verifying IDs.
To verify someone’s identity, often all we require are legal name and address and/or other personal details —but in some circumstances we may also require a Government ID. For example, if there are restrictions in the building where the listing is located. Verified ID is a prerequisite for booking stays in some countries.
- BungazaIzimfuneko zokubhukhaNgemva kwalokho okusemqoka (igama, i-imeyili, nenombolo yocingo) sidinga eminye imininingwane embalwa ukuze ukwazi ukubhukha ukuhlala kwakho…
- BungazaKuqinisekiswa umazisi wakhoUkuvikeleka kwakho kubalulekile kithi. Hlola izinyathelo esizithathayo ukuze ungaqinisekisi kuphela ubuwena, kodwa ubugcine buphephile.
- BungazaNgingazifuna kanjani izivakashi ukuba zibe nesithombe sephrofayili?Ungahlela amasethingi akho ukuze ufune isivakashi ukuba sinikeze izithombe zephrofayili. Noma kunjalo, lezi zithombe ngeke ziboniswe kuze ku…