Ukuqongelela amanani ngaphandle kwe-Airbnb
For the most part, Hosts can’t collect any additional fees or charges outside our platform unless expressly authorized by us.
The exception is hotels and software-connected Hosts, who can charge and collect certain fees using a separate payment method—as long as they’re detailed in the listing and included in the price breakdown before booking. These include:
- Resort fee: This can cover the cost of amenities like pool, gym, or wifi
- Security deposit: A refundable deposit that can be used to cover any damage that occurs during the stay
- Cleaning fee: A one-time fee used to cover the cost of cleaning
- Incidentals: This can include things like valet, parking, or airport shuttle fees.
Hosts usually collect these fees before a stay, at check-in, or within 48 hours after checkout.
- IsivakashiYonke imininingwane yamanani ifakiwe uma ubhukha usebenzisa i-Airbnb. Kunemibandela embalwa.
- IsivakashiAmadiphozithi ezokuvikeleka angacelwa yi-Airbnb noma Ababungazi. Angase asekelwe ezicini zendawo yokuhlala kanye/noma isikhathi okubhukhwe n…
- IsivakashiUma uMbungazi we-Airbnb kusayithi ye-Airbnb ekucela ukuba ukhokhe ngaphandle kwesayithi noma kwenye inkampane, kubike lokho kithi.