Imigomo ye-SMS yase-United States
Airbnb will use reasonable commercial efforts to deliver automated text messages to the mobile number you provide. Airbnb is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
By Opting In to a Text Message Service:
- You expressly authorize Airbnb to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your Opt In. You also authorize Airbnb to include marketing content in any such messages. You do not have to Opt In or agree to Opt In as a condition of purchase.
- You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your Opt In. To withdraw that consent, reply STOP, contact us via the methods described in the Contact Us section of the Terms of Service, or visit the Notification page in your account settings. If you withdraw your consent, certain features of our service may not be available to you.
- You confirm that you are the current subscriber to the Opted In mobile phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to Opt In.
For additional help, text HELP in response to a message or contact customer service.
- Izinsiza ze-AirbnbImigomo Yohlelo Lwe-Airbnb Lokufinyelela UmphakathiSicela ubuyekeze Imigomo yethu Yohlelo Lokusiza Umphakathi we-Airbnb.
- Izinsiza ze-AirbnbImigomo Nemibandela Yamakhodi e-Vivint Amasha EphromoshiniSicela ubuyekeze Imigomo Nemibandela yethu ye-Vivint New Host Promotional Codes.
- Izinsiza ze-AirbnbI-Airbnb isebenzisana kanjani ne-American Red Cross kanye ne-IFRC?Kusukela ezinhlelweni zezimo eziphuthumayo kuya emacebisweni ezokuphepha asekhishini, ophathina bethu banikeza umphakathi wethu imininingwan…