Izinhlobo ze-ID yokuqinisekisa
Sometimes you’ll be asked to confirm your identity by submitting a photo of your government ID. Your ID needs to be an official government-issued ID (not an ID for a school, library, gym, etc.) that includes a photo of you.
Depending on your location and what country you’re from, you may be able to add one of the following types of government ID:
- Driver’s license: you’ll be asked for two photos—one of the front of the license and one of the back
- Passport: make sure the photo includes the numbers located at the bottom of the page with your picture
- National identity card
For residents of Singapore, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Japan, and Korea: make sure the image of your ID doesn’t show your identification or registration number. If you take a new photo of your ID, cover the number with tape when you take the photo, keeping all other info visible.
For residents of Germany: Please clearly indicate that your ID is a copy of the original—you could use the words “Airbnb copy” like a watermark over the ID. Make sure all of the info remains visible.
- Indlela yokukwenza•IsivakashiKuqinisekiswa umazisi wakhoUkuvikeleka kwakho kubalulekile kithi. Hlola izinyathelo esizithathayo ukuze ungaqinisekisi kuphela ubuwena, kodwa ubugcine buphephile.
- Indlela yokukwenza•IsivakashiIzindlela imininingwane ye-ID yakho ingase isetshenzisweNgezinye izikhathi, lapho umthetho osebenzayo uvumela khona, singase sisebenzise imininingwane kamazisi evela ku-ID kahulumeni ukuze senze u…
- Indlela yokukwenza•IsivakashiUbumfihlo nokufaniswa kwezithombeUma ucelwa ukuba uthumele isithombe sakho se-ID, inqubo yezinyathelo eziningi isiza ekuqinisekiseni ukuthi idatha yakho ivikelekile.