Izinkokhelo nezicelo zohambo ezenqatshiwe
If your trip request expires or is declined by the Host, there’s no cost for the reservation or Airbnb service fees.
Depending on your payment method, however, you may find a temporary authorization (a “hold”) or a refunded charge.
If your payment method is authorized
Some payment methods and locations require the full amount of the reservation to be authorized at the time of your request.
- If it’s accepted, the authorization will become an actual charge to be deducted
- If it’s declined or expires, the authorization will either disappear or appear as a refund—this may take up to 7 business days, depending on your bank
If your payment method is charged
Some payment methods or locations require the full amount of the reservation to be charged at the time of your trip request.
- If it’s accepted, the charge remains, and your reservation is confirmed
- If it’s declined or expires, you’ll be refunded automatically—this may take up to 10 days, depending on your bank
- IsivakashiUma umbungazi wakho ekwenqaba ukubhukha kwakho noma engaphenduli phakathi namahora angu-24, ngeke ukhokhiswe futhi ukhululekile ukubhukha ok…
- IsivakashiIsikhathi sokuphrosesa ukubanjwa nokubuyiselwa kwemali sixhomeke endleleni yakho yokukhokha, ngakho ngeke kuphuthunyiswe.
- IsivakashiIzici zezindlu ezivelele lapho usesha ukuhlala kwenyanga.