Isikhathi ozokhokhelwa ngaso
Here’s the good news: Your money is coming! But when will you get it?
We’ll send your payout about 24 hours after a guest checks into your place.
If your guest is staying for 28+ nights, you’ll receive your payout monthly for their reservation.
If you have multiple listings with check-ins on the same day, funds will be deposited as a single payout. If you have a minimum payout amount set, your payout won’t be released until that amount is met.
Get set for your payout
Your bank and payout method will determine how long it will take for your funds to arrive in your account. Be sure to set up and update your payout method on your account’s profile!
Once we’ve sent your funds, a Payout line item will appear for that guest’s reservation. You can always check the status of your payout via your transaction history.
Average processing times
- Alipay: Instant once Airbnb releases the payout (available for mainland China Hosts only)
- PayPal: Within 1 business day
- Western Union: 1 business day, depending on country
- Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: 1 business day
- International wire: 3-–7 business days
- Bank transfer/ACH/direct deposit: Up to 7 business days
Weekend or holiday delays
Banking systems don’t process transactions on weekends or holidays, so yours will be processed the next business day. Contact your bank directly if you have any questions.