To help create comfortable, reliable stays for guests, we ask all Hosts to meet these requirements for each of their listings:
- Be responsive: Keep your response rate high by replying to inquiries and trip requests within 24 hours
- Accept trip requests: Make guests feel welcome by accepting requests whenever you’re available
- Avoid canceling on guests: Take cancellations seriously and try to avoid them—they’re a huge inconvenience
- Maintain a high overall rating: Guests expect a consistent level of quality, no matter where they book
Find out how you’re doing in each of these areas by checking on your Performance, which is tracked against the average for all Hosts on Airbnb. Places that consistently fall below average could be subject to penalties.
We strongly encourage you to provide essential amenities in all your places. These are items that guests consider important for a comfortable stay and include toilet paper, towels, linens, pillows, and hand and body soap.
- Indlela yokukwenza•BungazaKufanele ngikhulume kanjani nommikazi wendawo yami ngokubungaza ku-Airbnb?Tshela umnikazi wendlu azi ukuthi i-Airbnb iwumphakathi osekelwe ekwethembaneni, owakhiwa ngokwethembana nangezinsiza zokuphepha. Sinamathip…
- Indlela yokukwenza•BungazaFaka amasevisi endliniIzivakashi zingahlunga imiphumela yokusesha indlu ngamasevisi, ngakho kubalulekile ukuba ufake konke okuhlinzekayo.
- Indlela yokukwenza•BungazaFaka incwadi yeziqondiso endlini yakhoUngasungula incwadi yeziqondiso zombungazi ngemva kokuba usuqedile izinyathelo zokufaka indawo yakho ohlwini.