Okwenza sidinge iphrofayili
A robust profile helps show you’re reliable and authentic to people who don’t know you yet, and can help develop connections between Hosts and guests while establishing trust on our platform. Details you choose to share about yourself may be highlighted across the Airbnb platform to Hosts and guests.
Strong profiles include:
- Multiple verifications like email and identity in your confirmed information section.
- At least 50 words about you, why you joined, or anything else you think others would like to know.
- A profile photo that shows your face so others can recognize you when you arrive as a guest, or host a stay or experience.
All Hosts are required to have a profile photo, and some Hosts require the same of their guests to book.
Guest profile photos aren’t displayed until after a booking is confirmed and can be removed at any time. Your photo is your choice, but make sure it follows our Content Policy, as this photo may be shown to other users across Airbnb – like on your listing if you’re a Host.
- BungazaUngahlela amasethingi akho ukuze ufune isivakashi ukuba sinikeze izithombe zephrofayili. Noma kunjalo, lezi zithombe ngeke ziboniswe kuze ku…
- BungazaKwezinye izindawo, izivakashi zingase zithole amalungelo njengeziqashi ngemva kwenyanga, ngakho sikhuthaza aBabungazi ukuba bayazi imithetho…
- IsivakashiIzici zezindlu ezivelele lapho usesha ukuhlala kwenyanga.