Welcome to hippie chill home, where you can simply relax in your room.
or come out to play with music instruments or flow toys, like hula hoops and more.
The house is lgbtq friendly, and welcomes no racists :)
This room has a comfortable queen bed and an area for someone working from their laptop.
Desk and chair.
There is a mini fridge, microwave and coffee/tea maker in your room.
A closet , small fan , hair dryer. Extra blanket. Towels.
Also everything else you need in the kitchen.
U-$60 ubusuku ngabunye
Igumbi eliphrayivethi e-Park Circle
1BR Getaway on Gaslight Alley - Hip Park Circle
Make yourself at home in a shared space with your own private bed and full bath. Great for solo or coupled travelers.
This Charleston heimat pays homage to the Holy City’s history through an array of rechere artwork, literature, and hospitality. We’re conveniently located in Park Circle, just a short drive to Folly Beach, Historic King Street, and a mere seven minutes to the airport.
5% of all bookings is donated to a local charity.
It is currently: the Charleston Animal Society.
U-$74 ubusuku ngabunye
I-guesthouse e-Park Circle
Boho Converted Garage Apt. - Cozy & Convenient!
Stay in centrally located Park Circle for a charming Charleston experience you won't get downtown!
* 1-2 minute walk to Park Circle restaurants and bars
* 10-minute drive from the Charleston International Airport
* 10-20 minute drive to Historic Downtown Charleston
* 30-minute drive to local beaches
- Drives times are assuming traffic isn't awful! It can get bad during peak seasons, but the point is, we are very centrally located in the Charleston area!