Live the best of Brisbane City staying in the perfect location in the heart of the Brisbane Central Business District. A modern apartment just one block from Central Station, and a short walk to Queen Street, South Bank, The Valley, and the Brisbane River with easy access to the city's free bus and ferry services.
Comfortable for up to 4 people with a queen-size bed and a sofa bed; fast WiFi, pool, gym, big screen, and two private balconies with city view with the convenience of self-check-in.
A vibrant and playful city, Brisbane has something for everyone. Whether you enjoy the slower pace or the busy city life, you will find comfort and enjoyment in this fine city. Alive with events, shows, performances, and live music, you'll never use the word "bored" again!
To enjoy it at its best, stay with us to experience the most amazing and homey accommodation in Brisbane. We'll make sure to top-up the apartment with homey details and entertainment to make your stay unforgettable.
positioned in the heart of the Brisbane Central Busines District within short walks to
Our spacious one-bedroom apartment is perfectly located in the middle of the city but away from the noise and crowd, being the reason why it is the perfect place to live in Brisbane City on a long term basis. You'll be able to walk to the best landmarks, restaurants, parks, and attractions of the city.
With hundreds of five-star reviews and excellent comments from previous guests. We do not take shortcuts to offer the highest accommodation standards and you will not be the exception. We can guarantee you an amazing apartment to live in during your entire stay while sharing the facilities with one of the city's top hotels, which operates in the same building, to add a bit of luxury to your itinerary.
Located on level 12, you will enjoy fresh, breezy, quiet days and nights in your two private balconies overlooking the city. Boasting a subtropical climate and an average of 283 days of sunshine every year, Brisbane is defined by an energized spirit, a youthful vitality, and a vibrant love of the outdoors. Open the balconies, sit back, relax and enjoy the sunshine with a hot coffee, an Aussie beer, or a glass of wine.
Full of unique touches, with stylish appliances, and a giant screen to enjoy perfect movie nights at home after exploring the city, you can forget the car and enjoy the best of the city walking to everywhere, or taking advantage of the free bus and ferry services right from your door-step. The choice is yours!
Don't just take our word. Read previous reviews from guests who experienced a homey, clean and safe accommodation with us.
To make your plans even better, we've gathered together the best of Brisbane in a handy mobile app that we'll send you upon confirmation of your booking. Discover our 63 recommendations of things to do in the City, 34 things to do in The Valley, all information and videos about the apartment, the facilities, and all you need to know about the Brisbane markets, the souvenirs shops, the weather, and the best shopping precincts, days before your arrival, so you will be ready to get the most out of the city.
Note: If you have a car, you can use the visitor's parking for up to 4 hours. We don't offer overnight parking. On-street parking is available at night and over the weekends. Check the signs.
City center free loops!
The free City Loop bus service provides high-frequency public transport access within the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD). The Wharf Street stop is on our building corner.
The City Loop operates in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction around the City. Distinctive red buses stop at the red signposted bus stops. Operating hours are:
Frequency: Monday to Friday every 10 minutes between 7 am and 6 pm
Ride The City Hopper - Free!
Who doesn't love free transport? Jump on the local City Hopper from 8 different stops surrounding the city, being the Eagle Street Pier ferry terminal the closes one to the apartment just 5 minutes walk, and enjoy a leisurely ride up or down the river.
The ferries run every 15-30 minutes and you can hop on and off as often as you please. Bring a hat though, if you're sitting up top it can get a little warm! Rainy day? No problems. Head on inside and grab a spot by the window. The City Hopper provides a relaxing alternative to the paid City Cats which are often crammed with commuters. The City Hopper is an easy way to get to some of Brisbane's most iconic spots, including Kangaroo Point, Eagle Street Pier and South Bank. The friendly workers on board will assist you with any question or query, no matter how big or small.
The City Hopper provides travelers with incredible photo opportunities of the CBD skyline and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Make sure you squeeze a trip or two into your visit.
Frequency: Every 15-30 minutes daily
Gold Coast & Surfers Paradise:
Get to the spectacular Gold Coast by express train (Airtrain), and tram (G:Link tram), in about an hour. Brisbane Central Station is just one block away from the apartment - a short 5min walk - where you can catch the Airtrain service to travel between Brisbane City to the Gold Coast every 15 minutes.
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/8aReUr5Ma0I
Amusement and Theme Parks: https://youtu.be/zVr7zkkmBkw
Catch a train from Central Station to the Sunshine Coast and jump aboard a bus to get around. There is a regular train service between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Nambour, 101 km north of Brisbane, is the region's main station and is approximately a one hour and 48-minute journey from Brisbane's Central Station.
There are buses that leave from Nambour station to key locations on the coast.
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/UdJJLpx169M
- Riverside - Eagle Street Pier - 8 min walk (250 meters)
- Queen Street Mall - King George Square - 8 min walk 10 min walk (400 meters)
- Brisbane Central Business District & Brisbane Central Station - 2 min walk
- Milton Cafes & Restaurants - Suncorp Stadium - 27 min walk (3km)
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 28 min walk (1.5km)
- XXXX Brewery - Paddington 31 min walk (4km)
- Supermarkets: Woolworths Spring Hill (5 min walk) - Coles City (8 min walk)
- IGA Express Adelaide Street Convenience Store (2 min walk) - BWS Eagle St. Bottle Shop (5 min walk) - 7/11 Adelaide Street Convenience Store (5 min walk)
- Fortitude Valley Markets, Train Station & Chinatown - 8 min walk
- Kangaroo Point - The Gabba - 30 min walk (5km)
- West End Markets, bars, restaurants, and cafes - 20 min walk (10km)
- Mt Cootha Lookout and Planetarium - 10 min drive (8km)
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 16 min walk (500 meters)
- Roma Street Parklands - 15 min walk (1.5km)
- Brisbane River - Story Bridge - Riverside entertainment center HSW - 5 min walk (300 meters)
- Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise, Movie World, Sea World, and Theme Parks 45 min drive/train
- South Bank Parklands - Museum of Brisbane - Art Gallery - GOMA - Cultural Precinct - 18 min walk (1.5km)
- Free City Bus (The Loop) in front of the building (bust stop on the corner next to the kangaroo statue)
- Free circular City Ferry (The Hooper) on the Eagle St. Pier (200 meters)
- Cathedral Square Park and Brisbane Cathedral (50 meters)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia