Premium Serviced Suites centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur:
- 24-hour self check-in
- Unlimited high speed WiFi
- Free indoor parking
- Infinity swimming pool
- Rooftop Jacuzzi w. beautiful night view
5-10 min walk to:
- Multiple train stations
- Pavilion shopping mall
- Bukit Bintang area (>10 shopping malls)
- Petaling Street
- Changkat & Jalan Alor food street
- 5 mins drive to KLCC Twin Towers
The Robertson Kuala Lumpur is managed by “maplehome”, a professional property management company that manages more than 300 units nationwide. Our check-in counter is open 24/7 and located at the South Tower’s lobby.
It is a premium serviced suite centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and within the famous Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle Area. Majority of Kuala Lumpur famous tourist spots are only within 5-10 minutes away, such as the KLCC Twin Towers, KL Tower, Pavilion Shopping Mall, Bukit Bintang shopping areas (with more than 10 shopping malls) to name a few.
In addition to the unlimited high speed Wifi, our suites are fully furnished with amenities to ensure you have a pleasant stay. The property offers various facilities such as the Olympic Size Swimming Pool, 42th Floor Sky Jacuzzi, Gym Room and Sauna Room that will certainly make your stay a more enjoyable one! It also has one of the best securities in town with 24-hour security guards and CCTV surveillance.
Please note that we will set up the unit according to the number of persons booked. For booking with 1-2 pax we will set up the king/queen bed only. For 3-4 pax booking we will set up extra floor mattress/single bed/sofa bed according to the number of pax booked. Fresh towels and linens, hair dryer and iron are available in every room. We also provide basic cooking utensils, plates, spoon, fork, a microwave oven and electric stove for simple cooking. There is also a refrigerator for you to store your food and drinks. In addition, we also have a washing machine in the unit for your laundry need.
Please feel free to contact us should you need any information about the city or surrounding areas during your stay. We are more than happy to share the best parts of Kuala Lumpur city with you!
Our premier serviced suites are centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and within the famous Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle Area. Majority of Kuala Lumpur famous tourist spots are reachable with just 5-10 minutes walk or RM5-10 by GRAB car.
Places of interest:
1. Pavilion Shopping Mall - Award-winning shopping destination with over 550 retail outlets and restaurants, offering the finest fashion and luxury brands to entertainment and culinary delights, it is the perfect to indulge in fashion, food and urban leisure.
2. Bukit Bintang Shopping District - It is the biggest shopping and entertainment district in Kuala Lumpur and home to many landmark shopping centers, al-fresco cafés, bars, night markets, as well as hawker-type eateries. Surrounding shopping centers includes Pavilion Shopping Mall, Berjaya Times Square, Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Low Yat Plaza, Lot 10, Sungai Wang Plaza etc.
3. KLCC Twin Towers/Suria KLCC Shopping Mall - Located right below the KLCC Twin Towers, Suria KLCC is an iconic premier shopping destination loaded with luxury brands and the place to go for the best shopping, dining and entertainment experience.
4. KLCC Convention Center - One of the biggest exhibition centers in KL with events and conventions throughout the year (with underpass link to KLCC Twin Towers).
5. KLCC Park/Oceanarium/Art Gallery - Have fun family time at this 50-acre park with a playground, wading pool and more, learn about science at Petrosains, inspire your creativity at the Petronas Art Gallery, or visit the state-of-the-art Aquaria KLCC oceanarium.
6. Changkat Bukit Bintang - This is the upmarket gastronomy district of Bukit Bintang. Fine dining joints line the street. It boasts pre-war, colonial buildings which have been refurbished into upmarket restaurants and pubs, serving up Western dining. Changkat Bukit Bintang is also home to one of Kuala Lumpur's hippest and happening party venues.
7. Alor Road - Alor Road is an entire street dedicated to cheap hawker food of mainly local Chinese cuisines. It is popular among the locals for offering food served in a traditional open-air atmosphere, with chairs and tables dotting the curbs and road-sides.
8. Petaling Street - It is a bargain hunter’s paradise located in Kuala Lumpur with dozens of restaurants and food stalls, serving local favourites. It is a shopper’s haven, albeit in a different league when compared to its more glamorous counterparts, Bukit Bintang and KLCC.
9. Central Market - Central Market Kuala Lumpur is a center for Malaysian culture, art and craft. It is a cultural heritage site with restored art deco facade offering shopping, eateries and an outdoor stage, your one-stop center for Malaysian batik, souvenirs, collectibles and handicraft.
Public transport within 10 minutes walk:
- LRT Plaza Raykat Station
- MRT Bukit Bintang Station
- MRT Merdeka Station
- Monorail Hang Tuah Station
- Pudu Sentral Bus Station
You may also contact us if you need more information about the city or surrounding areas during your stay. We are more than happy to share the best parts of Kuala Lumpur city with you! On behalf of the team, we welcome you to KL and we are looking forward to hosting you a comfortable stay in KL!
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia