Balek Kampong Hostel, a blend of vintage and tropical vibes offering our guests a relaxing home when travelling to Brunei. It is located in the main historical town centre. Steps away from Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque(the first mosque in Brunei), Royal Regalia Museum, Kampong Ayer(the famous water village), Main Bus Terminal and Kianggeh Market. The area is full of friendly locals, lots of cafes, restaurants, shopping mall, retail shops and coffee shops. Can’t wait to welcome all of you :)
U-$18 ubusuku ngabunye
Iyunithi yokuqasha e-Jalan Berangan, Bandar Seri Begawan
5mins to City 市区。Free 免费 WiFi
• 1 Simcard 手机卡 (min 7 nights 最少7晚)
• Airport Pickup 接机
• iPhone & Android charger w USB cables (C-Type supported) 充电器
• Universal Plug 轉換插頭
• Laundry Machine 洗衣机
• Kettle 開水壺
• Microwave 微波爐
• Air-condition 空调
Cosy apartment decorated with love. Very clean, spacious living room, 4 super-single beds, dining table, open kitchen & modern bathroom. Natural light & windows for fresh air
U-$49 ubusuku ngabunye
I-bungalow e-Bunut Perpindahan
2-Bedroom | Bunut Centre Stay (Emerald)
Bunut Centre Staycation (Emerald unit):
• Spacious, calm and comfortable 2-bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
• Suitable for a large family or a group of friends to stay in.
• Safe for children and the elderlies.
• Fast 53Mbps WIFI, free parking and others that are listed.
• Located close to the main road.
• 10 mins drive → city center.
• 2 mins drive → restaurants and minimarkets.