I-iyunithi yokuqasha ephelele · Izivakashi ezingu- 3 · imibhede engu-2 · Igumbi lokugezela elilodwa
Simple City Centre Flat Near River w/ Free Parking. Next to Art school and theatre.This humble flat is in an incredible location in the heart of city centre. It overlooks a quaint park and gardens right next to the River Yare. It offers straight forward and honest accommodation that doesn't break the bank.
- Adjacent to gorgeous Norwich University of the Arts and The Playhouse
- Fully equipped with kitchen, bathroom, double bed and a sofa bed.
- Powerful shower in a modern bathroom
- Free parking for one vehicle
- Cozy courtyard garden at rear of the apartment
- 3 min walk to the best Indian restaurant The Merchants of Spice
- 7 min walk to Norwich Market
It doesn’t get more central than this. If you’re looking for a simple flat to explore the city on foot, this could be a great fit.
It’s a modest and humble flat with simple furnishings and decorations. It has a good bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom. This flat has a great view of the park and gardens alongside the river.
The flat has fast Wi-Fi, an HD TV and an Amazon Fire Stick so you can log into your favourite streaming sites and watch to your heart’s content.