Yenza indlu yakho ibe namanani aphansi ngokwengeziwe
Go beyond a basic listing and make it irresistible!
Complete each section
Get guests excited about your space with all the awesome details.
- Go all in on the description: Make your title and description fun, detailed, and informative. Explain the amenities, shared spaces, and what makes your space unique.
- Upload high-quality photos: Your photos are a guest’s first impression of your space on the search results page. Get tips on taking great photos.
- Keep your listing up-to-date: Make sure everything is accurate and set expectations in house rules and the guest manual.
Use reviews to improve
Make booking easier
Responding quickly to inquiries and trip requests shows guests that you are an attentive, welcoming Host. And the ultimate convenience is to offer Instant Book, so guests can book immediately and confidently.
Be competitive with prices
Setting your price to reflect changing demand means it will fluctuate throughout the week and the year. Try custom pricing to help your listing stay competitive.
Get tips for the off-season
Off-season can still be a busy season if you attract guests all year-round. Try seasonal pricing to help your listing stay competitive or meetup with other Hosts in your area to trade tips about how to stand out during slow months.
- BungazaIzilinganiso ze-algorithm zokusesha ku-Airbnb zisiza izivakashi zithole indlu efanelekayo yohambo lwazo—futhi zisiza aBabungazi bathole iziv…
- Khipha indlu yakho ngayinye, nqamula imvume ku-akhawunti yakho ngomhlinzeki wesofthiwe oyisebenzisayo, bese uxhuma kumhlinzeki wesofthiwe ya…
- BungazaUngahlola ukuthi indlu yakho iyavela yini emiphumeleni yokusesha ngokubuyekeza inani labaye bayibheka indlu oyifakile ezibalweni zendlu yakh…