Ukukhansela ekuhlaleni kwenyanga
If a reservation is for 28 nights or more, the long-term cancellation policy applies.
If you’re a guest, you can check your confirmation email for more details. Learn more about how to change your reservation.
If you change or cancel a monthly stay:
- Your first payment might be nonrefundable, depending on the listing and how far in advance the reservation is made
- If you cancel after the trip has started, the following month of the reservation is nonrefundable
- Your Host can choose to offer an additional refund
If you’re a Host and your guest wants to change their reservation, you’ll need to approve it if:
- It’s before the trip, but less than a month before the end date
- The trip has started, but it’s less than a month before the end date
- The guest is changing the start date, or extending the reservation
The change may happen automatically if:
- It's before the trip and the reservation is still 28 nights or longer
- IsivakashiThumela isicelo sokushintsha kuMbungazi wakho uma ungathanda ukushintsha ukubhukha kwakho.
- BungazaIzinkokhelo zokuhlala kwenyanga ziqongelelwa futhi zikhishwe ngezitolimende zenyanga.
- IsivakashiEkuhlaleni kwenyanga (ubusuku obungu-28 noma ngaphezulu), uzokhokhiswa inkokhelo yenyanga yokuqala bese kuthi enye inkokhelo izoqongelelwa n…