I-Airbnb isebenzisana kanjani ne-American Red Cross kanye ne-IFRC?
Airbnb has partnered with the American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent (IFRC) to provide our community with general safety resources.
These resources, applicable in 191 countries, were developed by the Red Cross Red Crescent’s Global Disaster Preparedness Center, which is an international reference center created to build a global community for disaster preparedness innovation and learning. Some of these resources include:
- Making an emergency plan
- General first aid tips
- Host preparedness for physical activities
- Guest preparedness for physical activities
- Kitchen safety tips for hosting an Airbnb Experience
- Kitchen safety tips for attending an Airbnb Experience
- Preventing fires when hosting an Airbnb Experience
- Preventing fires when attending an Airbnb Experience
In an emergency situation, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
Courtesy of the American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. ©2019 The American National Red Cross. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, visit redcross.org.
- IsivakashiI-Airbnb.org yinhlangano ezimele, esekelwa umphakathi futhi engenzi nzuzo ebambisana nezinhlangano ezingenzi nzuzo ekunikezeni abantu izinda…
- BungazaI-Airbnb.org isiza izinhlangano ezingenzi nzuzo zinikeze indawo yesikhashana yokuhlala kubantu abaswele.
- BungazaUngabhalisela ukunikeza izindawo zokuhlala zezimo eziphuthumayo kubantu abasezikhathini ezibucayi ngokuvakashela i-Airbnb.org nokuchofoza ok…