Thola usizo ngendlu yakho oluvela kuMbungazi ovelele
You’ve got some great ideas for your first listing. But could you use some help? Ask a Superhost for guidance creating a listing, which can help you land your first booking.
Once you connect, the Superhost can:
- View your public Host profile
- Send you messages through Airbnb
- Get updates on the status of your listing, like when you upload photos or publish it
- Be notified when you receive your first booking
Giving listing access
You can decide to give the Superhost edit access to your listing so they can make changes or fix problems. For example, they often adjust a listing’s location on the map so it shows up in the right place.
You’ll approve any changes before they’re shown to guests, and you can remove edit access at any time. And once your listing is published, the Superhost will no longer have edit access.
Wrapping up after your first booking
Once you receive your first booking, you’ll automatically disconnect from the Superhost—this means we’ll no longer show them information about your progress, but you’ll still be able to message each other.
To disconnect before your first booking, contact Community Support.
- BungazaUhlelo Lokuqinisekisa IholoI-Airbnb inikeza Ababungazi abasha ezindaweni ezithile isiqinisekiso sokuthola iholo uma bebungaza ukuhlala okungu-10+ ku-Airbnb phakathi ne…
- BungazaIzinsiza zabaBungaziSinikeza izihloko eziningana ezihlelwe kahle namavidiyo anamacebiso okubungaza, izindaba, nezinyathelo ezingcono kunazo zonke eSikhungweni S…
- Izinsiza ze-AirbnbImigomo Nemibandela Yohlelo Lokuthola IsiqinisekisoSicela ubuyekeze Imigomo Nemibandela yoHlelo Lokuqinisekisa Iholo.