Want to rave about your recent guest or trip? We love that. Head to Reviews on a web browser to get started.
- 1,000-character limit
- Must follow our Review Policy
It’s important to note that you have to submit your review within 14 days from the time of checkout—after that, you can’t edit it.
The best reviews are helpful ones. Think about what you’d want to know before booking a stay or welcoming someone into your place. Highlight things like:
- Your interactions with your guest, Host, and their associates—were they pleasant and respectful?
- Anything that made the stay special, like cleanliness, personal touches, convenience, amazing coffee
- Practical info: Was the Host helpful and available? Were you thrilled with the location? Was the listing accurate?
You’ll also have the option to leave private feedback, which will be shared when reviews are posted. Get more detail on how reviews work for stays.
Other ways to share feedback
If you want, you can leave private feedback to the Host or guest, which will be shared with just them when reviews are posted.
You can also leave a public response to a review that someone has left for you within 30 days of its posting. While you can’t remove their review, you can report it if you think it violates our Review Policy.
Need more info? Learn about how reviews for stays work.
- IsivakashiUkuphawula kokuhlalaUmphakathi wethu uthembele ekuphawuleni okuthembekile, okungagwegwesi. Ababungazi nezivakashi babhala ukuphawula uma ukuhlala sekuphelile.
- Indlela ukuphawula okusebenza ngayoUkuphawula kuyindlela ekahle kakhulu yokuba aBabungazi nezivakashi banikezane umbiko. Sinemininingwane lapha ngokuthi yini ongayithumela nok…
- IsivakashiInkathi yokubhala ukuphawulaUnezinsuku ezingu-14 ngemva kokuphuma ukuba ubhale ukuphawula ohambweni. Ungathumelela noMbungazi wakho inothi usebenzisa imiyalezo yakho ye…