Isigaba Esikhethiwe se-CN
CN Preferred is a new category of Airbnb stays created specifically for China users. Based on multiple selection criteria, Airbnb carefully selects high-quality stays in Japan, Thailand, and Malaysia to help guests have a more comfortable overseas travel experience. Hosts of CN Preferred stays can communicate with guests using Chinese. At the same time, a number of upgraded guarantees are provided for these bookings, and there are dedicated Chinese speaking community representatives to provide upgraded services.
What are the selection criteria for CN Preferred Category stays?
Using a massive amount of in-app stays data, Airbnb strictly selects CN Preferred Category stays with high-quality standards based on multiple selection criteria.
The specific selection criteria for CN Preferred Category include:
- Smooth communication with hosts: stays where hosts can speak Chinese, and some hosts have a 5-star communication rating;
- Higher popularity: stays with high popularity and a higher rate of positive reviews from previous guests;
- Higher security: stays that meet security measures and safety equipment standards;
- Cleanliness: stays that are very clean, some stays meet a 5-star cleanliness rating from recent guests;
- More cost-effective: highly cost-effective stays;
- Convenient location: close to public transit, shops or restaurants, or recent guests gave the location high ratings;
- Convenient check-in: stays that have high check-in experience ratings or facilities assisting with check-in;
- Amenities for everyday living: stays that have air conditioning and AC, and some other essential amenities.
What protections do CN Preferred Category stays provide?
The protection coverage for CN Preferred Category bookings provides comprehensive protection for bookings, including Booking Protection Guarantee, Check-In Guarantee, and Clean Stay Guarantee.
Booking Protection Guarantee:
If your reservation is canceled by the host within one day prior to the scheduled check-in window (starting at 12:00 am), you will be entitled to the following benefits and services: you will receive 24-hour service from an Airbnb Support Ambassador, a full refund for your reservation, a rebooking coupon worth 80% of the original reservation total price, which can be used for your next booking, and the Support Ambassador will assist you in finding and booking a new listing on Airbnb to avoid or minimize any impact on your trip. If you are unable to find a place on Airbnb when rebooking, we will provide you with a hotel reimbursement within three nights (inclusive), up to 80% of the total value of the original reservation (Note: The hotel reimbursement and rebooking coupon cannot be combined).
Airbnb Support Ambassadors will provide 24-hour service. If you are still unable to check in smoothly with the help of your host, and you need to find another stay, you will receive the same measures as mentioned in the "Booking Protection Guarantee." You will receive a full refund for your reservation, a rebooking coupon worth 80% of the original reservation total price, which can be used for your next booking, and the Support Ambassador will assist you in finding and booking a new listing on Airbnb to avoid or minimize any impact on your trip.
Clean Stay Guarantee:
If you notice a cleanliness issue in the place you're staying at during check-in, first contact your host. If your host isn't able to help resolve the issue, please let us know within 72 hours. You will receive 24-hour service from an Airbnb Support Ambassador. If you are still unable to check in smoothly, and you need to find another stay, you will receive the same upgraded measures as mentioned in the "Booking Protection Guarantee" and “Check-In Guarantee.”
Important things to know
- CN Preferred Category reservation guarantees only apply to (1) related reservations booked through Airbnb mobile app and Wechat Mini Program. CN Preferred Category related reservations do not apply to reservations booked through Airbnb desktop version and mobile browser. And (2) If the reservation detail page of your booked stay shows that it is a CN Preferred Category stay, then your reservation will be subject to the CN Preferred Category guarantee under this policy.
- Each CN Preferred Category stay is eligible for compensation or reimbursement only once per reservation.
- Each guest is eligible for a maximum total payout of $2,000 USD per calendar year for all bookings on Airbnb. If the limit is exceeded, no further compensation will be available for that year for CN Preferred Category reservations (including hotel reimbursement, rebooking coupons, etc.).
- This policy is not insurance and no premium has been paid by any guest or host.
- All rights and obligations under this policy are personal to the booking guest and host of the reservation and may not be transferred or assigned. Any changes to this policy will be made in accordance with our Terms of Service. This policy only applies to bookings made for CN Preferred Category stays through Airbnb mobile app and Wechat Mini Program.
- Airbnb's relevant terms and policies (including but not limited to the Terms of Service, rebooking, and cancellation policies) apply to this policy within the applicable scope.
Can hosts add or remove their stays from CN Preferred Category?
Airbnb uses multiple screening criteria and applies machine learning models to select higher-quality stays as CN Preferred Category stays. If your stay is selected as a CN Preferred Category stay, we will provide your guests with a number of additional upgraded services and protections free of charge. The selected hosts do not need to submit additional applications or pay any fees.
Currently, hosts cannot apply to join or exit the CN Preferred Category program. We recommend that you continue to improve the quality of your stays and services to help them become CN Preferred Category stays.