Uma isivakashi sakho sikhansela
If you need to cancel your reservation because of the coronavirus (COVID-19), please review our article on options for cancellation.
It happens—plans change! If a guest needs to cancel their reservation, we’re here to help you with a quick rebound.
When a guest cancels:
- We’ll notify you immediately
- We’ll unblock the reservation dates
- We’ll coordinate payouts and refunds
If you're owed a payout, you'll receive it 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in time.
If this is your first time hosting, we may hold the payout until 30 days after the reservation was confirmed. Find out more about payouts.
Guests who cancel will receive an automatic refund if your cancellation policy permits it. Even if it doesn't, they may qualify for a refund under our Rebooking and Refund Policy, or if there’s an extenuating circumstance.
Was your guest's stay not up to your hosting standards? Learn how to issue a partial refund.
Cancellations after check-in
If a guest cancels after they’ve already checked in, they must vacate your listing immediately, and the terms of your cancellation policy will still apply.
- BungazaKwenzekani enkokhelweni yami uma isivakashi sami sikhansela?Uma isivakashi sikhansela (kungaba ngaphambi noma phakathi nohambo), sibuyiselwa imali ngokuzenzakalelayo ngokuvumelana nenqubomgomo yakho y…
- Izinguquko, ukukhansela, nokubuyiselwa imaliNgezinye izikhathi kuphakama izinto bese kushintsha izinhlelo zakho noma zesivakashi sakho. Ukuze ugcine izinto ziqhubeka ngokushelelayo, na…
- BungazaBuyisela imali esivakashini sakhoIndlela obuyisela ngayo imali esivakashini ixhomeke ekutheni kungaphambi noma kungemva kohambo lwaso.