Ukuphendula isicelo sesivakashi sokushintsha uhambo
Sometimes, guests need a little flexibility. If they want to alter a confirmed reservation (ex: add or subtract nights, or choose different dates), they should send you a trip change request.
Please don’t change or cancel reservations on behalf of guests—you might jeopardize your good standing as a Host. Instead, send them these instructions so they can do it themselves. Guests can also modify their reservation via the link in their confirmation email.
Respond to a trip change request
Open your message thread with your guest and find Respond to request. If you agree to the changes, they'll be applied automatically, and your guest will be charged or refunded if necessary.
Things to know:
- There are no penalties for declining a request
- While there isn’t a time limit, responding to requests quickly can help you avoid canceled reservations
- Guests can send trip change requests once a reservation is confirmed, and any time before checkout—even after they check in
- Changes made to an existing reservation are subject to your listing’s cancellation policy
- BungazaKokubili izivakashi nababungazi bangasenqaba isicelo sokushintsha futhi bagcine ukubhukha kunjengoba kunjalo.
- BungazaUngathumelela isivakashi sakho isicelo sokushintsha. Uma isivakashi sivuma, ukubhukha kuzolungiswa.
- Ngezinye izikhathi kuphakama izinto bese kushintsha izinhlelo zakho noma zesivakashi sakho. Ukuze ugcine izinto ziqhubeka ngokushelelayo, na…