Ngibuyiselwa kanjani imali uma ngingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi eSwitzerland?
Certain guests staying in Switzerland may be exempt from the tourist tax or qualify for a reduced rate. This exemption may include guests who are:
- Minors (exact age depends on city or region)
- Visitors at trade fairs
- Students and staff on school trips
- Staying overnight for professional, educational, or training purposes
To find out if you qualify for a refund or a reduction, visit the tourist tax website for the municipality where you’re staying, or contact their tax office.
If you’ve booked a stay on Airbnb in one of the locations in Switzerland where we automatically collect the tourism tax and you determine that you're due a refund, you can request a refund directly from the municipality where your accommodation is located.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Germany zingase zikhululwe enteleni yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Portugal zingase zingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Lithuania zingase zingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.