Ngibuyiselwa kanjani imali uma ngikhululiwe enteleni yezivakashi e-Lithuania?
Certain guests staying in Lithuania may be exempt from the tourist tax or qualify for a reduced rate.
In Vilnius, this exemption may include guests who are:
- Patients for whom the medical rehabilitation services are paid from the budget of the National Health Insurance Fund
- Persons under 18 years old, or older school pupils who can provide a valid certificate
- Disabled persons for whom a 0-40% working capacity has been established
To find out if you qualify for a refund or a reduction, visit the tourist tax website for the municipality where you’re staying, or contact their tax office.
If you’ve booked a stay on Airbnb in one of the locations in Vilnius where we automatically collect the tourism tax and you determine that you're due a refund, you can request a refund directly from the municipality where your accommodation is located.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Germany zingase zikhululwe enteleni yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Portugal zingase zingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.
- Izivakashi ezithile ezihlala e-Switzerland zingase zingakhokhiswa intela yezivakashi noma zifanelekele inani elehlisiwe.